What is OPTOKONcept?
OPTOKONcept is the complete FTTH turnkey solution for broadband connectivity providing users with high-speed unlimited bandwidth and services directly in their own homes and premises. This technology requires the installation of new transmission, wiring, and receiving infrastructure networks to provide users with voice, video and telephony services.
How does it work?
OPTOKONcept covers everything required for your FTTH project – consultation, projects, pricing, delivery, installation, testing, maintenance and training.
By integrating our fiber optic products into your specific project, and using our extensive experience and expertise, OPTOKON can fulfill all major and minor project requirements. Components are specifically developed to meet the demands of next generation networks and include optical distribution frames, patchcords, active Ethernet devices, splitters, FO cables, ducts & microducts and integrated OLT & ONU devices for PON.
What does OPTOKONcept offer?
- affordable technology
- enough bandwidth to cover your requirements over the next 3-4 decades
- low deployment cost through smart technology
- data, voice, video (Triple Play) using only one fiber
- the opportunity to prepare for your future bandwidth requirements NOW
This is OPTOKONcept…….tomorrows complete package today
FTTH is now beyond the infancy stage – some recent OPTOKONcept projects include:
- Czech Republic, Telefonica O2 - Active Ethernet network - participation in projects
- Slovakia, Orange - Passive network (PON) - participation in projects
- Sweden, Tranas - Active Ethernet network - participation in project
- Czech Republic, Plzeň - Active Ethernet network - pilot project
- Kuwait, Kuwait City - Passive network (PON) - participation in project
- Czech Republic, Znojmo - Passive network (GEPON)
- Bahrain, Salmaniya - Passive network (PON) - participation in project
- Czech Republic, Havlíčkův Brod - Active Ethernet network
- France, Paris, Orange - Access and User FTTH solution
- Czech Republic, Prague - Complete parts of active switches
- Slovakia, Banovce nad Bebravou - Active Ethernet network
- Czech Republic, Pardubice - Complete infrastructure
- USA, California, Verizon - Passive components
- Czech Republic, Roudnice n. Labem - Access and User FTTH solution
- Latvia, Jelgava - Fiber To The Building implementation
- Czech Republic, Přerov - Complete parts of active switches
- Czech Republic, Jihlava, Vysoké Studnice - Passive network (GEPON)
- Czech Republic – Pavlov – GPON system
- Czech Republic– Dolní Bojanovice – GPON system
- Czech Republic– Moravská Nová Ves – GPON system
- Tunisia – GEPON system
- Portugal – GPON + CATV system
- Tchad – Ndjamena City- GPON project PRESTEABIST FTTH
- South Afrika – GPON system
OPTOKON, a.s. and ELTEX Enterprise, Ltd are pleased to announce that on JUNE 12, 2013 the ELTEX – OPTOKON Alliance was founded to realize mutual research, development, manufacturing and sales of telecommunication equipment in European countries, Near East, Africa and USA.