OPTOKON Calibration Laboratory
The OPTOKON Calibration Laboratory offers excellent prices and fast turn-around times for all types of fiber optic test equipment.
Established in 1999, the OPTOKON calibration laboratory is an on-site, independent laboratory offering a comprehensive range of metrological services in the field of fiber optic calibration, verification, measurement, and consultation. The calibration laboratory is an integral organizational element of OPTOKON, a.s.
The laboratory helps our customers comply with the steadily increasing requirements for product and service quality and reliability. Calibration services were accredited by the Czech Accreditation Institute under the ISO 17025 standard (listed as calibration laboratory No. 2315) in 2003.
The OPTOKON calibration laboratory has three workplaces. The primary workplace is OPTOKON Jihlava and two other workplaces are located in Malaysia - OPTOKON Malaysia I. and OPTOKON Malaysia II.
The OPTOKON calibration laboratory offers the following accredited services:
- calibration of optical power meters
- calibration of optical attenuators
- calibration of light sources
- calibration of RL meters
- calibration of OTDR’s
- calibration of spectral responsivity of photodiode detectors
- calibration of thermometers
- calibration of hygrometers
- verification of fiber optic test equipment
- measurement of fiber optic components including climatic tests
- all required documentation and certification
- consultation in the field of fiber optics
- training and seminars
- elaboration of company metrology systems
- selection of fiber optic test equipment
- consultancy on test methods
- test equipment documentation guidance and calibration
All etalons and reference materials of the OPTOKON calibration laboratory are regularly checked and are traceable to national standards according to the requirements contained in ISO/IEC 17025